Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released notification for the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organizations. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in banks apply for the IBPS PO/ MT VI 2016.
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- Start of Online Application: 26th July 2016
- Last Date for Registration: 13th August 2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2016
- Online Examination – Preliminary 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016, 23.10.2016
- Online Examination – Main 20.11.2016
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview January 2017
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2017
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/PWD should pay 100 /- and for others, the fee is 600 /-
How to Apply for IBPS PO/ MT VI 2016?
- Candidates should visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on IBPS PO/ MT VI 2016
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the provided fields.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph if necessary.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/Take a printout of the application for further reference.